Corpus Christi, TX 78411
Sun 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sun 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Optometrist in Corpus Christi, TX
The Stanton Optical location in Corpus Christi, TX is conveniently located on the corner of SPID and Everhart right next to Conn’s HomePlus. This Stanton Optical location is proud to partner with independent Optometrists to provide FREE comprehensive eye exams with nearly every purchase.
What is an Optometrist?
Optometrists are independent primary health care providers who specialize in examining the eyes for both vision and health problems, and correct refractive errors by prescribing eyeglasses and contact lenses.
Corpus Christi Optometrists will examine your eyes to detect and diagnose a variety of vision problems such as:
- Vision Conditions including nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Eye Diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, dry eye.
- Retinal Disorders including macular degeneration.
- Systemic Diseases such as diabetes and hypertension.
How Often Should I See an Optometrist in Corpus Christi?
It is recommended by vision experts that a yearly comprehensive eye exam is scheduled. Getting a routine eye exam ensures optimal eye health, helps detect eye problems before symptoms arise and helps detect any health problems such as diabetes.
If it’s been a couple years since your last eye exam, or you’ve never had one, it’s time to schedule your FREE eye exam with a licensed Corpus Christi Optometrist.
Stanton Optical - Corpus Christi, TX Accepts Most Insurance, Including:
- AARP Discount - Eyemed
- Aetna - Eyemed
- Aflac Vision
- Always Care Vision
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Care Credit
- Cigna - Eyemed
- Cigna - VSP
- Coast To Coast Vision
- Coventry - Eyemed
- First Look Vision
- Medica - Spectera
- MES Vision (Medical Eye Services)
- NVA (National Vision Administrators)
- Optumhealth Vision - Spectera
- Outlook Vision
- Preferred Care - Spectera
- Superior Vision
- UCH Vision
- Unicare - EyeMed
- United Healthcare - Spectera
- Vision Ins. Plan Of America (VIPA)
- VSP (Vision Service Plan)°
°We accept out-of-network benefits for VSP members and submit to the network. Out-of-network benefits and/or discounts will be applied towards total purchase.
Don't see your insurance listed? Call this store at 361.661.3067 to check for additional accepted plans.