Spring into New Eyewear!
The snow is melting and the sun is starting to shine a bit brighter, which could only mean one thing…Spring has Sprung!
With this change in season, comes a change in wardrobe and eyewear. Here at Stanton Optical, we’ve got you covered when it comes to the latest styles in Spring Eyewear. Here are our top 5 frames for this Spring.
- Christian of Paris (COP-15-13): The snow is melting, and the sun is shining bright! Keep your eyes protected from the harmful UV rays with these gold and tortoiseshell vintage sunglasses. They are the perfect accessory for your spring wardrobe.
- Impression (IMPW-15-16): See red with these Impression square frames. The metal rope detail on the temples adds a touch of sophistication and style to a classic shape.
- Christian of Paris (COP-LE-15- 02): Can’t decide on one color? We’ve got the answer! These multi-tone square Christian of Paris frames are the perfect blend of blue, green and purple marble tones.
- Christian of Paris (COP-15-07): Looking to make a bold statement? These Christina of Paris two color frames are just for you! The tortoiseshell frames and blue arms make for a dynamic look and style.
- Swiss (SWW-15-17): Take a walk on the wild side with these electric blue and black cat-eye sunglasses. The spring hinges make for a comfortable and secure fit, while the black tinted lenses will protect your eyes from the harmful UV rays.
- Carter (CART-15-29): Great for keeping your eyes protected from the harmful UV rays during Sunday brunch, these Men’s Carter Aviator style sunglasses are a must for this Spring!
- Carter (CART-15-27): Show your best blue steel face with these Carter Men’s blue square frames. Their sleek spring hinge temples make for a comfortable yet secure fit.
- Impression (IMPM-15-22): Keep a classic demeanor and look with these Men’s Impression frames. The tortoiseshell detail at the temples add a touch of sophistication and style while the sleek metal keeps a classic element.
- Carter (CART-15-14): Ryan Goslin may have made this style famous, but you make them your own! The tortoiseshell pattern makes for an updated look on a classic and vintage style, while the spring hinges make them easy to remove.
- Impression (IMPM-15-07): Block out the harmful UV rays and vibes with these black and gray rimmed Men’s Impression sunglasses.