Since the inception of both Stanton Optical & My Eyelab, we’ve been highly focused on improving the way people buy eyeglasses. In fact, we’ve built our whole business around the concept of easy eye care. We are constantly innovating and creating new ways to make the patient experience easier, without compromising the quality of eye care. While our customers have never been happier, the competition sure isn’t. But we think that when the other guys become your number one hater, you’re definitely doing something right.
As national leaders in the eye care industry, we believe that quality eye health should be accessible and affordable to everyone. We bring designer looks without the expense to everyone who walks in our doors, providing a Fashion Week style at a Regular Week price, perfectly crafted for our customers and their vision. Because we work directly with eyewear manufacturers, we are able to provide exclusive styles so our customers can stay fashionable and on trend without paying costly marked up prices.
Over the last decade, we’ve transformed the industry by being leaders in customer & employee engagement. We pride ourselves on ensuring customer satisfaction and treating our customers with the utmost honesty and respect. From the eye exam and frame selection to the moment our customers walk out with their new glasses, we guarantee they’ll be satisfied with their highly personalized experience.
There are LOTS of benefits to Being on our Team:
- 2 free pairs of glasses per year (an $800 value).
- Exclusive Friends and Family Discount on contacts and eyeglasses, including a free eye exam.
- Medical and prescription drug coverage.
- Healthcare spending and savings accounts.
- Supplemental medical insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employer-paid life insurance.
- Employer-paid accidental death and dismemberment.
- Legal benefits.
- Identity theft protection.
- Pet insurance.
- 401 (K) Plan.
- Provided by AT&T and various other partners.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Sick time and bereavement leave.
- Great work/life balance.
- Awesome work atmosphere.
- Hands-on training program.
- Unmatched earning potential.
- Career development opportunities.
- Run your own business!