Founded in 2006, Stanton Optical is rapidly becoming one of the fastest growing optical retailers! With over 40 retail stores across the country, Stanton Optical offers tremendous career opportunities for our talented team members. Our growth strategy includes plans to open 10 to 15 new stores each year. This growth combined with our commitment to provide our patients with affordable quality eye care are the reasons Stanton Optical is quickly becoming one of the nation’s leading optical retailers.
If you are looking to join a company with unlimited growth potential and a fun and rewarding environment, Stanton Optical may be the place for you. Stanton Optical is always looking for energetic and motivated associates to join our dynamic team!
With the support of the Corporate Office and the Field Executives, General Managers leverage the Stanton Optical “Sales Process” to grow sales, increase profitability, and maintain high quality and customer service standards at their location. The General Manager will create a selling environment focused on customer service, and achieving business results. Utilizing Corporate marketing initiatives and referrals, General Managers prepare sales trends, store budgets, cost of goods sold (COGS), sales per hour (SPH) and meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Meets and exceeds daily, weekly and monthly revenue goals while maintaining outstanding customer service.
- Identifies, trains, and develops sales associates while utilizing the Stanton Optical “Sales Process”.
- Manages store logistics and payroll functions to maximize sales and productivity while meeting/exceeding Company financial goals.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and promotes outstanding associates.
- Completes new hire and associate change paperwork in a timely manner
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment through price negotiation and/or walk out pricing to close all store sales.
- Communicates, executes, and manages all internal and external marketing and merchandising initiatives to achieve Company goals.
- Ensures adherence to all Company policies and procedures by associates.
- Assumes responsibility for opening and closing the store and other duties as developed.
- Minimum of 2-4 years retail management experience in a high volume/fast paced retail environment.
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
- Considerable knowledge of retail systems, HR practices, and retail operations.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to spend most of the day on your feet.
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
- Previous optical experience is a strong plus.