Optometrist in Boca Raton, FL
Stanton Optical is proud to work along-side independent Optometrists to provide FREE eye exams with nearly every purchase. The Stanton Optical in Boca Raton is conveniently located on the Southwest corner of St. Andrews Blvd. and Glades Rd. just west of the Town Center Mall.
What is an Optometrist?
Optometrists are independent primary health care providers who focus on eye and vision health. Optometrists will conduct a variety of eye exams in order to detect potential eye defects and disorders, and prescribe corrective lenses or other appropriate treatments.
The Optometrists in Boca Raton will also examine the structure of your eye to detect and diagnose a variety of vision and eye conditions including:
- Vision Conditions including nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Eye Diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, and dry eye.
- Retinal Disorders including macular degeneration.
- Systemic Diseases such as diabetes and hypertension.
How Often Should I See an Optometrist in Boca Raton?
Vision experts suggest scheduling a yearly eye exam to ensure optimal eye health. Obtaining a yearly eye exam is critical in detecting eye and health problems before symptoms arise or worsen.
When was the last time you’ve had an eye exam? If you can’t recall the last time you had an eye exam or you’ve never had one, it’s time to schedule your FREE eye exam with a Boca Raton Optometrist.
- AARP Discount - Eyemed
- ACS Benefit Services
- Aetna - Eyemed
- Aflac Vision
- Always Care Vision
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue View Vision - Eye Med
- Care Credit
- CEC - Community Eye Care
- Cigna - Eyemed
- Cigna - VSP°
- Coast To Coast Vision
- Coventry - Eyemed
- First Look Vision
- Medica - Spectera
- MES Vision (Medical Eye Services)
- NVA (National Vision Administrators)
- Optumhealth Vision - Spectera
- Outlook Vision
- Preferred Care - Spectera
- Solstice Vision
- Superior Vision
- UCH Vision
- Unicare - EyeMed
- United Healthcare - Spectera
- Vision Ins. Plan Of America (VIPA)
- VSP (Vision Service Plan)°
°We accept out-of-network benefits for VSP members and submit to the network. Out-of-network benefits and/or discounts will be applied towards total purchase.
Don't see your insurance listed? Call this store at 877.518.5788 to check for additional accepted plans.