Optometrist in Greenville, SC
The Stanton Optical located on the corner of Woodruff and Garlington in Greenville, S.C. partners with independent Optometrist to provide comprehensive eye exams with nearly every purchase.
What is an Optometrist?
An Optometrist is a primary health care provider who specializes in eye and vision problems. Optometrists examine the eyes for both vision and health problems, and provide eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions to correct any refractive errors.
The Optometrist in Greenville, S.C. also examines the structure of the eyes for conditions such as:
- Vision Conditions including nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, and presbyopia.
- Eye Diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts and dry eye.
- Retinal Disorders including macular degeneration.
- Systemic Diseases such as diabetes and hypertension.
How Often Should I See an Optometrist in Greenville, SC?
In order to maintain optimal vision health, vision experts recommend getting a comprehensive eye exam every year. Scheduling a yearly eye exam is critical for detecting any eye and health issues, such as diabetes before symptoms arise.
When was the last time you saw your local Optometrist? If it’s been more than a year since your last eye exam or you’ve never had one, it’s time to schedule your FREE eye exam with a local Greenville Optometrist.
- AARP Discount - Eyemed
- ACS Benefit Services
- Aetna - Eyemed
- Aflac Vision
- Always Care Vision
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue View Vision - Eye Med
- Care Credit
- CEC - Community Eye Care
- Cigna - Eyemed
- Cigna - VSP°
- Coast To Coast Vision
- Coventry - Eyemed
- First Look Vision
- Medica - Spectera
- MES Vision (Medical Eye Services)
- NVA (National Vision Administrators)
- Optumhealth Vision - Spectera
- Outlook Vision
- Physicians Eye Care Plan
- Preferred Care - Spectera
- Superior Vision
- UCH Vision
- Unicare - EyeMed
- United Healthcare - Spectera
- Vision Ins. Plan Of America (VIPA)
- VSP (Vision Service Plan)°
°We accept out-of-network benefits for VSP members and submit to the network. Out-of-network benefits and/or discounts will be applied towards total purchase.
Don't see your insurance listed? Call this store at (877) 518-5788 to check for additional accepted plans.