Optometrist in Jupiter, FL
Stanton Optical conveniently located in the Jupiter Reserve Shopping Center on Indiantown Road in Jupiter, FL partners with independent Optometrists to provide FREE comprehensive eye exams with nearly every purchase.
What is an Optometrist?
Optometrists are independent, primary health providers who examine the eyes for both vision and health problems, and correct refractive errors by prescribing eyeglasses and contact lenses.
Optometrists in Jupiter examine the structures of the eye to detect and diagnose a variety of vision issues and eye conditions including:
- Vision Conditions including nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Eye Diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, dry eye.
- Retinal Disorders including macular degeneration.
- Systemic Diseases such as diabetes and hypertension.
How Often Should I See an Optometrist in Jupiter?
Vision experts recommend scheduling yearly eye exams with your local Optometrist to maintain optimal vision health. Routine eye exams are critical for the early detection of eye problems before symptoms exist and can detect other health problems such as diabetes.
If it’s been more than a few years since your last eye exam or if you’ve never had one, it’s time to schedule your FREE eye exam today with a Jupiter Optometrist.
- AARP Discount - Eyemed
- ACS Benefit Services
- Aetna - Eyemed
- Aflac Vision
- Always Care Vision
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue View Vision - Eye Med
- Care Credit
- CEC - Community Eye Care
- Cigna - Eyemed
- Cigna - VSP°
- Coast To Coast Vision
- Coventry - Eyemed
- Davis Vision
- First Look Vision
- Humana VCP
- Medica - Spectera
- MES Vision (Medical Eye Services)
- NVA (National Vision Administrators)
- Optumhealth Vision - Spectera
- Outlook Vision
- Preferred Care - Spectera
- Solstice Vision
- Superior Vision
- UCH Vision
- Unicare - EyeMed
- United Healthcare - Spectera
- Vision Ins. Plan Of America (VIPA)
- VSP (Vision Service Plan)°
°We accept out-of-network benefits for VSP members and submit to the network. Out-of-network benefits and/or discounts will be applied towards total purchase.
Don't see your insurance listed? Call this store at 877.518.5788 to check for additional accepted plans.