Madison, WI 53704
Sun 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Sun 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Optometrist in Madison, WI
Stanton Optical conveniently located on the corner of Washington Ave. and Continental Lane in Madison, WI works alongside independent optometrists to provide FREE eye exams with most purchases.
What is an Optometrist?
The independent optometrist in Madison, WI is a primary health care provider that focuses on vision conditions and eye health. Optometrist examine the eyes for vision and health problems. They also correct refractive errors by prescribing corrective eyewear such as glasses and contacts.
The optometrist in Madison, WI examine the structure of the eyes to detect and diagnose any current or potential eye conditions that include the following:
- Vision Conditions including nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, and presbyopia
- Eye Diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, and dry eye
- Retinal Disorders such as macular degeneration
- Systemic Diseases such as diabetes and hypertension.
How Often Should I See an Optometrist in Madison?
Most vision experts suggest getting a comprehensive eye exam with your local optometrist every year in order to ensure optimal eye health. A routine yearly eye exam is essential for detecting any eye health issues early on before symptoms exist and it can also help detect other health problems such as diabetes.
If you can’t remember the last time you had an eye exam, it’s time to Schedule a FREE Eye Exam with a Madison Optometrist.
Stanton Optical - Madison, WI Accepts Most Insurance, Including:
- AARP Discount - Eyemed
- Aetna - Eyemed
- Aflac Vision
- Always Care Vision
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue View Vision - Eye Med
- Care Credit
- Cigna - Eyemed
- Cigna - VSP
- Coast To Coast Vision
- Coventry - Eyemed
- Davis Vision
- First Look Vision
- Medica - Spectera
- MES Vision (Medical Eye Services)
- NVA (National Vision Administrators)
- Optumhealth Vision - Spectera
- Outlook Vision
- Preferred Care - Spectera
- Superior Vision
- The Alliance
- Tricare North / Health Net Federal Services
- UCH Vision
- Unicare - EyeMed
- United Healthcare - Spectera
- Vision Ins. Plan Of America (VIPA)
- VSP (Vision Service Plan)°
°We accept out-of-network benefits for VSP members and submit to the network. Out-of-network benefits and/or discounts will be applied towards total purchase.
Don't see your insurance listed? Call this store at 608.291.6386 to check for additional accepted plans.
Other Nearby Locations: Madison West