Optometrists in Modesto, CA
Stanton Optical in Modesto located on the corner of Sisk and Standiford works along-side independent Optometrists to provide FREE comprehensive eye exams with nearly every purchase.
What is an Optometrist?
Optometrists are independent primary health care providers who focus on examining the eyes for both vision and health problems. Optometrists also correct refractive errors by prescribing eyeglasses and contact lenses.
Optometrists in Modesto will examine the structure of the eyes to detect and diagnose eye problems and conditions such as:
- Visual Conditions including nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Eye Diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, dry eye.
- Retinal Disorders including macular degeneration.
- Systemic Diseases such as diabetes and hypertension.
How Often Should I See an Optometrist in Modesto?
Vision experts suggest getting a comprehensive eye exam once a year to ensure optimal eye health. Scheduling a yearly eye exam is critical in detecting any eye problems before symptoms arise and they can also detect health problems such as diabetes.
If it’s been a couple years since your last eye exam or you’ve never had one, it’s time to schedule your FREE eye exam with local Optometrists in Modesto.
- AARP Discount - Eyemed
- ACS Benefit Services
- Aetna - Eyemed
- Aflac Vision
- Always Care Vision
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue View Vision - Eye Med
- Care Credit
- CEC - Community Eye Care
- Cigna - Eyemed
- Cigna - VSP°
- Coast To Coast Vision
- Coventry - Eyemed
- Davis Vision
- First Look Vision
- Medica - Spectera
- MES Vision (Medical Eye Services)
- NVA (National Vision Administrators)
- Optumhealth Vision - Spectera
- Outlook Vision
- Preferred Care - Spectera
- Superior Vision
- Tricare West / UHC Military
- UCH Vision
- Unicare - EyeMed
- United Healthcare - Spectera
- Vision Ins. Plan Of America (VIPA)
- Vision Plan of America
- VSP (Vision Service Plan)°
°We accept out-of-network benefits for VSP members and submit to the network. Out-of-network benefits and/or discounts will be applied towards total purchase.
Don't see your insurance listed? Call this store at 877.518.5788 to check for additional accepted plans.