Omaha, NE 68114
Sun 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Sun 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Optometrist Omaha, NE
Stanton Optical conveniently located on the corner of Dodge and 76th Street in Omaha, NE partners with independent Optometrists to provide FREE comprehensive eye exams with nearly every purchase.
What is an Optometrist?
Optometrists are independent primary health care providers who focus on examining the eyes for both vision and health problems, and correct any refractive errors by prescribing eyeglasses and contact lenses.
Optometrists in Omaha examine the eyes to detect and diagnose a variety of vision issues including:
- Vision Conditions including nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Eye Diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, dry eye.
- Retinal Disorders including macular degeneration.
- Systemic Diseases such as diabetes and hypertension.
How Often Should I See an Optometrist in Omaha?
Vision experts suggest scheduling a yearly comprehensive eye exam to ensure and maintain optimal eye health. Getting a comprehensive eye exam is critical in detecting any eye problems before symptoms arise and they can also help detect health problems such as diabetes.
If you can’t remember the last time you had an eye exam or if you’ve never had one, it’s time to schedule your FREE eye exam with Omaha Optometrists.
Stanton Optical - Omaha, NE Accepts Most Insurance, Including:
- AARP Discount - Eyemed
- Aetna - Eyemed
- Aflac Vision
- Always Care Vision
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue View Vision - Eye Med
- Care Credit
- Cigna - Eyemed
- Cigna - VSP°
- Coast To Coast Vision
- Coventry - Eyemed
- First Look Vision
- Medica - Spectera
- MES Vision (Medical Eye Services)
- NVA (National Vision Administrators)
- Optumhealth Vision - Spectera
- Outlook Vision
- Preferred Care - Spectera
- Superior Vision
- Tricare North / Health Net Federal Services
- Tricare West / UHC Military
- UCH Vision
- Unicare - EyeMed
- United Healthcare - Spectera
- Vision Ins. Plan Of America (VIPA)
- VSP (Vision Service Plan)°
°We accept out-of-network benefits for VSP members and submit to the network. Out-of-network benefits and/or discounts will be applied towards total purchase.
Don't see your insurance listed? Call this store at 402.204.0634 to check for additional accepted plans.