Peoria, IL 61614
Stanton Optical located on the corner of War Memorial and Glen works alongside independent Optometrists in Peoria to offer FREE eye exams with nearly every purchase.
What is an Optometrist?
Optometrists are licensed health care providers who focus on eye and vision health. Optometrist examine the eyes for vision and health problems. Optometrist also provide prescriptions to correct any refractive errors.
The Optometrist in Peoria, IL will also examine the structure of the eye to detect and diagnose a variety of potential eye conditions including:
- Vision Conditions including nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, and presbyopia
- Eye Diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts and dry eyes
- Retinal Disorders including macular degeneration
- Systemic Diseases such as diabetes and hypertension
How Often Should I See an Optometrist in Peoria, IL
Vision experts recommend getting a comprehensive eye exam every year to ensure optimal eye and vision health. Getting a yearly eye exam helps detect eye problems before symptoms arise and worsen. Eye exams can also help detect health problems such as diabetes.
When was the last time you had an eye exam? If you can’t remember, it’s time to Schedule your FREE Eye Exam with a Peoria Optometrist.
Stanton Optical - Peoria, IL Accepts Most Insurance, Including:
- AARP Discount - Eyemed
- Aetna - Eyemed
- Aflac Vision
- Always Care Vision
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue View Vision - Eye Med
- Care Credit
- Cigna - Eyemed
- Cigna - VSP°
- Coast To Coast Vision
- Coventry - Eyemed
- First Look Vision
- Medica - Spectera
- MES Vision (Medical Eye Services)
- NVA (National Vision Administrators)
- Optumhealth Vision - Spectera
- Outlook Vision
- Parkview Health (Signature Health PPO)
- Preferred Care - Spectera
- Superior Vision
- Tricare North / Health Net Federal Services
- UCH Vision
- Unicare - EyeMed
- United Healthcare - Spectera
- Vision Ins. Plan Of America (VIPA)
- VSP (Vision Service Plan)°
°We accept out-of-network benefits for VSP members and submit to the network. Out-of-network benefits and/or discounts will be applied towards total purchase.
Don't see your insurance listed? Call this store at 309.270.1467 to check for additional accepted plans.