Sacramento, CA 95825
Sun 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Sun 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Optometrists in Sacramento, CA
Stanton Optical located on the corner of Arden and Howe in Sacramento is proud to work along-side independent Optometrists to provide FREE eye exams with nearly every purchase.
What is an Optometrist?
Optometrists are independent primary health care providers who focus on eye and vision health. They examine the eyes for both vision and health problems, and correct any refractive errors by prescribing eyeglasses and contact lenses.
The Optometrists in Sacramento will examine the structure of the eyes to diagnose and detect a variety of eye conditions and diseases such as:
- Vision Conditions including nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Eye Diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, dry eye.
- Retinal Disorders including macular degeneration.
- Systemic Diseases such as diabetes and hypertension.
How Often Should I See an Optometrist in Sacramento?
In order to ensure and maintain optimal vision health, vision experts recommend scheduling a yearly eye exam with local Optometrists. A routine eye exam is crucial in detecting and diagnosing eye problems before symptoms arise and in detecting other health problems such as diabetes.
If it’s been more than a few years since your last eye exam, or if you’ve never had one, it’s time to schedule your FREE eye exam with licensed Optometrist in Sacramento.
Stanton Optical - Sacramento, CA Accepts Most Insurance, Including:
- AARP Discount - Eyemed
- Aetna - Eyemed
- Aflac Vision
- Always Care Vision
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue View Vision - Eye Med
- Care Credit
- Cigna - Eyemed
- Cigna - VSP
- Coast To Coast Vision
- Coventry - Eyemed
- Davis Vision
- First Look Vision
- Medica - Spectera
- MES Vision (Medical Eye Services)
- NVA (National Vision Administrators)
- Optumhealth Vision - Spectera
- Outlook Vision
- Preferred Care - Spectera
- Superior Vision
- UCH Vision
- Unicare - EyeMed
- United Healthcare - Spectera
- Vision Ins. Plan Of America (VIPA)
- VSP (Vision Service Plan)°
°We accept out-of-network benefits for VSP members and submit to the network. Out-of-network benefits and/or discounts will be applied towards total purchase.