Wearing contact lenses has never been easier or more affordable. Save on your contact lenses with our Value Pack, starting at only $169. We’ll provide you with your contacts, as well as everything you’ll need to care for them—plus a discount on eyeglasses.
Value Pack includes:
- Contact Lens Exam Credit
- Two boxes of disposable contact lens
- One box of contact lens solution
- First-time contact lens wearer classes
- $50 off 1 pair of eyeglasses
We carry a wide range of contact lenses in many popular brands including:
These are just a few of the top brands we carry in our extensive selection. Please check with your Stanton Optical location to determine if your preferred contact lenses are part of our inventory.
Contact Lens Types
Your local Stanton Optical store carries most types of contact lenses, including:
- Soft Contacts
- Rigid Gas Permeable Contacts
- Extended-wear Contacts
- Daily Disposable Contacts
- Color Contacts
Which Is Best for You?
With so many different types of contact lenses on the market, it can be difficult to determine which type is best for you. Our vision experts will be happy to recommend a variety of options for you to try out until you find the right contacts to meet your needs.
Here are two different contact lens versions to consider:
- Soft Contacts: Because they’re flexible, most people find soft contacts to be more comfortable. They also stay in place better during daily activities and sports. Plus, they allow more oxygen to reach the eye, which can prevent discomfort and irritation.
- Rigid Gas Permeable Contacts: These contact lenses are often used when a stronger prescription is needed. They need to be replaced less often and can be much more durable than soft contacts.
Stanton Optical carries a wide range of contact lenses in many popular brands including: