- Loss Prevention Auditor - Palm Springs, FL - Full Time
- Facilities Maintenance Technician - Palm Springs, FL - Full Time
- Sales Manager - Pembroke Pines, FL - Full Time
- Optometric Technician - Corpus Christi, TX - Full Time
- General Manager - Beaumont, TX - Full Time
- General Manager - Albuquerque, NM - Full Time
- Lab Technician - Evansville, IN - Part Time
- Optometrist - Modesto, CA - Part Time
- Optometrist - Hamburg, NY - Part Time
- Optometrist - Evansville, IN - Part Time
Our company was founded under one single precept: to provide quality eyewear and expert eye care services at the lowest cost – and our 600 employees help us deliver on that promise. Whether you're a recent grad looking to start your career or a top sales performer looking for unlimited earning potential, we have multiple opportunities for you to learn, grow, and work with a dynamic, team-oriented organization.
We are committed to building the best team by offering:
- Competitive benefits package
- Career development opportunities
- Flexible full-time and part-time schedules
- Hands-on training programs
- Positive atmosphere where employees love what they do
As a division of Vision Precision Holdings, Stanton Optical and My Eyelab are emerging vision care services providers with 46 locations in 15 states. Our 600+ associates are at the forefront of our success, and help us build a working culture that embraces diversity. In 2013, Vision Precision Holdings was ranked by Vision Monday as one of the top 25 optical retailers in the country.
Stanton Optical is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from eligible candidates regardless of age, marital status, race, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, veterans status, or disability.