Optometrist in Augusta, GA
Stanton Optical conveniently located on the corner of Washington and Bobby Jones works along-side independent Optometrists in Augusta, GA to provide FREE eye exams with nearly every purchase.
What is an Optometrist?
Optometrists are primary health care providers who specialize in eye health. They examine the eyes for both vision and health problems, and correct refractive errors by prescribing eyeglasses and contact lenses.
Optometrists in Augusta will examine the structure of the eye to detect and diagnose eye conditions and eye diseases such as:
- Vision Conditions including nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Eye Diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts and dry eye.
- Retinal Disorders including macular degeneration.
- Systemic Diseases such as diabetes and hypertension.
How Often Should I See an Optometrist in Augusta?
Vision experts suggest scheduling a yearly eye exam to ensure and maintain optimal vision health. Scheduling a yearly eye exam is crucial in detecting eye problems before symptoms arise and can also help detect other health issues such as diabetes.
Do you recall the last time you had an eye exam? If it’s been a couple years since your last eye exam or you’ve never had one, it’s time to schedule your FREE eye exam with local Augusta Optometrists.
- AARP Discount - Eyemed
- ACS Benefit Services
- Aetna - Eyemed
- Aflac Vision
- Always Care Vision
- Amerigroup - Avesis
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue View Vision - Eye Med
- Care Credit
- CEC - Community Eye Care
- Cigna - Eyemed
- Cigna - VSP°
- Coast To Coast Vision
- Coventry - Eyemed
- First Look Vision
- Medica - Spectera
- MES Vision (Medical Eye Services)
- NVA (National Vision Administrators)
- Optumhealth Vision - Spectera
- Outlook Vision
- Physicians Eye Care Plan
- Preferred Care - Spectera
- Solstice Vision
- Superior Vision
- Tricare South / Humana Military
- UCH Vision
- Unicare - EyeMed
- United Healthcare - Spectera
- Vision Ins. Plan Of America (VIPA)
- VSP (Vision Service Plan)°
°We accept out-of-network benefits for VSP members and submit to the network. Out-of-network benefits and/or discounts will be applied towards total purchase.
Don't see your insurance listed? Call this store at 877.518.5788 to check for additional accepted plans.