To help make your eye care purchases even more affordable, Stanton Optical and independent eye care providers accept most vision insurance plans.
Many companies offer vision and eye care insurance as part of their employee benefits packages, often as supplemental coverage that can be purchased in addition to your regular medical insurance. Vision plans may cover both routine eye exams and discounts on prescription eyewear. If you wear contacts or glasses, consider signing up for a vision insurance plan to save money on prescription eyeglasses and contact lenses.
Enter a location to see which plans we accept at your nearby store:
- ACS Benefit Services
- Aetna - Eyemed
- AFLAC Vision - Discount Plan
- Always Care Vision
- Argus Dental & Vision
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield New Mexico - Eyemed
- Care Credit
- Care Source
- CEC - Community Eye Care
- Cigna - Eyemed
- Coast To Coast Vision - Discount Plan
- Davis Vision
- Eye Benefits - Discount Plan
- Health Alliance
- Humana VCP
- MES Vision (Medical Eye Services)
- NVA (National Vision Administrators)
- Orange Medical - Discount Plan
- Outlook Vision - Discount Plan
- Pacific Source
- Parkview Health (Signature Health PPO)
- Physicians Eye Care Plan
- Solstice Vision
- Southeastern Carpenters and Millwrights Health Plan
- Superior Vision
- The Alliance
- Tribute Health Plan (NVA)
- Tricare East / Humana Military
- Tricare West / Health Net Federal Services
- United Healthcare - Spectera
- Univera Healthcare
- Vision Plan of America
°We accept "out-of-network" benefits for VSP members, which we apply towards your total purchase and submit a claim on your behalf to VSP for payment.
Don't see your insurance listed? Call this store at (877) 518-5788 to check for additional accepted plans.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Ask your employer if they offer flexible spending accounts as part of your employee benefits package. Flex accounts allow you to appoint a portion of your pre-tax income into an account you can use to pay for medical expenses not covered by your regular health insurance plan—including eye care.